All on 4 Treatment Concept
What is the All-on-4® treatment concept?
The All-on-4® treatment concept is a cost-efficient, graftless solution that provides patients with a fixed full-arch prosthesis on the day of surgery.
It is generally indicated for patients with failing dentition.
- Full-arch rehabilitation with only four implants Two straight anterior implants and two implants tilted up to 45º in the posterior
- Immediate Function (fixed provisional bridge)
For patients meeting criteria for immediate loading of implants
- Graftless procedure Bone grafting is avoided by tilting the posterior implants, utilizing available bone
Advantages of All-on-4® treatment concept
- Rapid improvement in quality of life: A fixed full-arch prosthesis on the day of surgery quickly leads to improved patient satisfaction – with regards to function, esthetics, sense, speech and self-esteem.
- Shorter treatment time: Tilting of the posterior implants avoids the need for time-consuming bone grafting procedures, while immediate loading shortens time-to-teeth.
- Lower costs: The concept is the least costly in comparison with conventional implant treatment modalities of the edentulous and soon-to-be edentulous jaw.