Invisalign is an orthodontic procedure that can be used to improve the appearance of your smile. It may help patients with mild to moderate misalignment, as well as align their bite. Invisalign can help patients with an overbite, crossbite, and underbite. Clear plastic aligner trays are used to progressively shift the teeth into proper alignment. Wearing the trays for at least 20 hours a day accomplishes this.
The trays are quickly removed, allowing patients to preserve their oral health and wellness, as usual, flossing and brushing as usual without having to worry about brackets and wires complicating things.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN WORK?
This appointment helps the dentist examine the patients’ smiles and determine if they are suitable candidates for Invisalign care. Patients who decide to use this program to get the smile they want will work with the dental team to complete a set of 3D digital impressions.
The pictures generated by these impressions are sent to the Invisalign laboratories. The team will build a series of precision trays to direct patients through the process of improving their smiles. Depending on the severity of the misalignment, the number of trays in each patient’s sequence can vary.
Patients are required to return to the dental office to pick up their trays. The dentist will walk patients through the process of improving their smiles during this period. Patients begin by snapping the first tray over their natural teeth. Patients must wear each tray for two weeks before moving on to the next tray. Patients will have their beautiful smiles by the end of the tray collection!
BENEFITS OF INVISALIGN
There are many benefits of Invisalign
- Instead of using braces that are fixed to the teeth and attached by wires, Invisalign uses removable trays to straighten the teeth.
- Because the trays are made using digital imaging, Invisalign provides the precise treatment.
- Patients who receive Invisalign care will get a brand-new smile without having to hide behind metal braces. Since Invisalign trays are reusable, patients should brush and floss regularly to preserve their oral health and wellness.
- Invisalign is less expensive than conventional braces while still being more discreet.
- Teenagers and adults who appreciate the value of sticking to their treatment plan will benefit from Invisalign. Patients will get the smile they’ve always wanted with Invisalign.
Who are not a candidate for Invisalign?
Many people who want to straighten their teeth, often even after wearing braces as a child, are turning to Invisalign. Although the transparent product seems to be almost too perfect for straightening without being noticed, not everyone is a good candidate for this technology.
You may be ineligible for Invisalign care due to a number of factors. If you have active gum disease or cavities, you must first treat them before proceeding with Invisalign treatment.
Invisalign may have a tough time fixing problems that require mouth surgery or unnecessary dental procedures, such as large overbites that could require orthodontic procedures to move the jaw. Implants, bridges, and TMJ problems can make Invisalign more complicated, but they aren’t absolute disqualifiers. Dentists will deal with issues in the mouth alongside Invisalign procedures unless they are serious, but certain people with small, eroded, or misshapen teeth will require additional dental work to fix problems.
What to do if you are not selected for Invisalign?
There is no one-size-fits-all care, and your case could be better served by braces rather than Invisalign. The doctor’s decision, familiarity with aligners, and preparation are all factors that go beyond your particular circumstance. If you’ve been told you’re not a suitable fit for Invisalign care, you should get a second opinion. If your teeth are inside your doctor’s Invisalign comfort zone, ask if you should start with braces and then turn to aligners. Your treatment will last one to two years in total, but you will have to live with the effects. Although I often prescribe Invisalign to my patients, I prioritize outcomes over the procedure.
What is the cost of Invisalign cost in Gurgaon?
If you think about the Invisalign cost in Gurgaon is to high you are wrong, The Invisalign cost in Gurgaon affected by many factors. The Invisalign cost in Gurgaon is varied from dental clinic to clinic.
The average Invisalign cost in Gurgaon is around 50,000, 2 lac. Some dental might charge extra for consultation this will affect your overall treatment.
Some of the dental clinic charge minimum for Invisalign this make the Invisalign cost in Gurgaon inexpensive.
Cosmodontist Dental offers the best Invisalign with all modern equipment, and they are having the lowest Invisalign cost in Gurgaon.
Pros and cons of Invisalign
When compared to conventional metal braces, there are many benefits to using Invisalign. Here are a few advantages of using direct aligners:
- Physical Comfort: Invisalign is a lot more comfortable to wear. You won’t have to think about painful nicks or cuts in your mouth because there are no wires or brackets. They have a pleasant texture and will not irritate your mouth. The aligners are made to look like a mouthguard and do not have any rough edges.
- More Attractive: Invisalign does not leave you with a mouth full of metal because it is transparent. In other words, they are more visually appealing, and most people would not notice you are wearing them. As a result, you can smile freely without feeling self-conscious. As a result, there is no upper age limit, and adults often favor this form of orthodontic care.
- Add-ons: As Invisalign has become more common, more add-ons have become the standard. The attachments are normally enamel ridges that adhere to your teeth in the same way that brackets do for traditional braces. The attachments are used to press into the aligners to make them match properly and move your teeth into proper alignment more effectively. Inv is often supported by attachments.
- Costly: Invisalign is one of the most expensive braces available. They aren’t covered by dental insurance, so they’ll set you back anywhere from 50,000 to 2 lac. In other words, whether you’re on a tight budget, short on cash, or don’t want to make money out of your child’s college savings account, Invisalign might not be the best option for you.