PATIENT SAFETY POLICY:COVID-19
We care about your health and safety. In the current covid-19 scenario, we are FOLLOWING STRICT STERLIZATION PROTOCOLS and all necessary precautions for our staff and your safety. Kindly follow the following guidelines:
- Kindly take prior appointments for any dental procedures.
- A MAXIMUM of 1 attendant will be allowed with each patient.
- Wear MASKS before entering the premises.
FOR APPOINTMENTS: 9899100609, 0124-4226996
Book An Appointment
10x safety protocols followed during COVID crisis.
We care about your health and safety. In the current covid-19 scenario, we are following strict sterlization protocols and all necessary precautions for our staff and your safety. Kindly note the following guidelines:
- Patient screening :
a) A limited number of patients are done each day . Our patients are requested to take prior appointments for any dental procedures.
b) Patients are asked to come alone or with a maximum of one attendant ,thereby reducing number of people entering the premises.
c) All patients are asked to fill a COVID FORM that records patient medical & travel history
d) Infra red thermal reading is done at the market entry.
e) All patients are given a pair of disposable gloves and shoe covers before entering the operatory.
f) Contactless hand sanitization.
g) Mandatory mouth rinsing with 0.2% povidone iodine solution before starting any procedures.
- All clinic personals, including doctors and staff wear PPE kits.
- Proper bio medical waste disposal following govt. of Haryana guidelines.
- Daily fumigation with 30 % hydrogen peroxide performed in the operatory
- HEPA 13/14 air purifier installed in the operatory
- UV-C irradiation of 245 nm,done for 15 minutes at the end of each day