Hey Guys. Hope you all are keeping it safe. We have reopened our dental clinic in Gurgaon. Read on to know more about dental care during COVID-19.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has created a global health crisis that has had a deep impact on the way we perceive our world and our everyday lives. Working, shopping, travelling etc – the COVID-19 outbreak has fundamentally changed many things. As we have no clue about when this situation (COVID-19) is going to end and this is the “New Normal”. So, we have to learn to live with it.
At Cosmodontist Dental and Implant Centre, our patients and our staff’s health and safety is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, we are taking all the necessary precautions within our clinic premises to provide you good and safe dental care. Dental care is sometimes urgent and putting it off can sometimes make things worse. Some problems can be managed through tele consultation but many times it requires dental visits.
Dr. Nilay Bhatia, B.D.S, PGAD and a member of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry says, dental pain is the worst of all pains and if not treated on time can lead to severe problems.
Here are the following measures taken at Cosmodontist Dental and Implant Centre:
- First of all you can book your appointment online as per your time availability. Then, you might receive a call from our clinic asking about your current health before confirming your appointment. If your problem is not that much severe and can be handled through tele consultation, we will arrange that for you.
- As you visit us, you will be asked to sanitize your hands properly, you will be given a 3 layered mask, gloves, shoe cover and head cap at the time of entrance.
- You will be requested to visit alone if possible.
- Your body temperature will be checked using no-contact thermometer at reception.
- You will be requested not to touch anything in the clinic.
- You will be offered paper towels instead of cloth towels which you used to receive earlier.
- You might find our dental assistants sanitizing the treatment area with high strength disinfectants and covering all contact points such as handles, computer keypad, etc. with proper and disposable coverings.
- You might see our dentists clad in PPE kits just to ensure extra safety for all of us.
These are some of the safety measures we are following within our clinic premises to make your dental visit 100% safe. Let us know if you have any other queries related to dental care during COVID-19.
Oral health = Overall well-being.
So book your appointment with us today!